Home About Adoption Contact
RSS

September 05, 2011

Emotion

I have SO much on the inside that I want to be able to express. Have you ever been extremely passionate about something but have difficulty finding the right words, or maybe those words seem so inadequate compared to how you feel on the inside? 


Learning how much God loves me. 
Trying to comprehend what Jesus went through on the Cross.
The love I feel for my husband.
These beautiful babies I've been blessed with.
My mom & dad. 


I can give you descriptive words to describe some of how I feel about everything I just listed. You could actually see some of my emotions if we talked face to face. But, I don't really feel I'm able to use words that could come close to expressing my emotions. 



God has placed something else in my heart that has been added to the above category. A deep passion for something that I just want to tell everyone about. I get extremely emotional when I talk about it. When I realize He is the very creator of it and that it is His heart. I am choosing to be obedient to what He has placed on my heart, no matter the cost. 


Adoption.












Stacia

1 comment: